ENDURANCE ACTIVE JACKET X28B
The Endurance Active Jacket...
Providing people working in sub-zero high activity job roles with a perfect solution.
Lightweight, breathable & highly durable along with a NEW integrated Voice Pick feature, this jacket is a pleasure to work in. Incorporating Clo Insulation Vivo technology, the Endurance Active Jacket keeps the wearer at optimum temperature, even when highly active.
Benefits of the Endurance Active Jacket
- Manufactured in Europe
- Vivo Teknica insulation increases the breathability upto 30% providing a perfect balance between warmth and breathability. By using this insulation in high sweat areas, we have created a jacket that is a great solution for people working in highly active job roles in sub-zero temperatures. For more information on this NEW innovative insulation, please click here
- Certified to EN342 2017 standards, with class 1 breathability.
- BreathEasy is an area center back of the jacket that helps regulate the body temperature, keeping the wearer more comfortable.
- Endurance Fabric is a NEW strong and durable fabric designed to increase the longevity of the jacket. We have used this fabric on the lower body and arms which are both high wear areas.
- Built in Voice-pick pocket & loops provides a jacket that is up-to-date with the latest picking systems.
- High fleeced collar provides great comfort and protection from the cold
- Glove cuffs offers additional protection from the cold for your hands and wrist, whilst ensuring there is no area where the cold can reach the wrist.
Ratings & Reviews
i am the freezer supervisor so am constantly in and out of the freezer, the Endurance Active is ideal for the likes of me as it is warm enough to wear in the freezer but not so warm that you cannot wear it out of the freezer. I have had the jacket for a couple of weeks now wearing it continuously, have shown the jacket to pickers who all say the small additions such as thumb holes in the cuffs and head phone wire holes in the neck are all good
brilliant picker jacket
by Ethan -
jacket is brilliant as so much more flexible than previous style!
really good jacket for a very reasonable price.
by Fred Jackson -
Great jacket, really comfy and warm but surprisingly not sweaty like some jackets. The high collars a bonus as well as keeps your neck and chin warm. would have given it 5 star but the zips a little stiff from time to time , minor issue though.