ICE DIAMOND 501
Ice Diamond 501 Work Boot Details
The Ice Diamond 501 is an extremely warm, flexible and lightweight safety boot. These pull-on work boots have proven to be the warmest, lightest and most versatile freezer footwear on the market.
The fabric-topped upper ensures maximum comfort and flexibility for wearers, supporting them throughout the day. Created after years of research, this unique patent designed insulated freezer safety work boot is manufactured to the very highest standards, assuring you many years of use. even in the most demanding of low-temperature environments.
The Ice Diamond's Main Benefits:
- Fabric upper - Designed for comfort and flexibility as well as being lightweight
- Specially formulated PU - Doesn't freeze up in cold conditions, so less cracking and better grip
- Removable liner - While on break the operator can change their liners and have a dry pair for the next shift
- Felt insole - No cold transfer through the sole and the felt moulds to the shape of the foot for increased wearer comfort
- 200J Steel Toecap - Steel design provides 200J impact protection
- Pull-on Loops - Easy pull on/off with or without gloves
- Velcro Fabric Strap - to increase the fit of the boot
- SRB Slip rated
- CI tested - testing against the cold.
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic Freezer Boot - Nothing else quite compares
by Jason -
Been using these for a few years now (on a daily basis), tried a few alternatives but nothing else like it on the market that i've use can really match this. Well worth the money and would highly recommend for anyone who works in very cold conditions all day.
Agree with Jasons Review another Fantastic boot
by Mark -
this boot is even better than the ICE DIAMOND 503 and my go to boot for freezer reach truck drivers
Cold Store Boots
The guy that is wearing these said that they are very warm and extremely comfortable so it looks like we have finally found the perfect boot so well done to the designer
First order received
by Stephanie -
Very comfortable and very good quality (boot and liner). They are also very light compared to the Sorel shoes that I use
sizes are too small
I just joined a company that exclusively use these and they don't do a size that fits. Manual labourers and warehouse staff that work in freezers are not 8 stone and 5 ft 2. You should being doing sizes up to 14. Infact all your clothes come up small as well. I needed a 3xl coat and I'm XL - 2xl at the most!
<br>FlexiTog Team Response: we appreciate your review, the Ice diamond range currently only go up to 11/12, However, we do offer specialized larger boots for freezer and chiller work which range from 14 - 17, if you look up the FB474 or the FB993 these should meet your criteria.
<br>Regarding the sizing of our jackets, our jackets a a more fitted style so in some instances if you are use to a looser fitting jacket you may well find that you find a larger size more comfortable.