ICE WALKER 460
Ice Walker 460 Freezer Boot Details
The perfected non-slip Ice Walker 460 freezer boot is lightweight, whilst offering superior warmth and comfort together with an ergonomically-shaped sole to ensure supreme protection and support at all times for all wearers.
These non-slip work boots have a rubber sole, as well as specialised Insulation properties, this is sure to become your new favourite footwear for cold temperatures. These cold temperature lace up work boots are recommended for use in cold stores, freezer warehouses and for walking in cold conditions.
Ice Walker 460 Boot Main Benefits
- Tested and certified for use down to -30°C
- Padded upper - Designed to keep in the warmth and prevent exposure from cold air inlets
- 200J Composite Toecap - The same protection as steel without the weight
- Insulation - Warm and breathable insulation
- Natural Rubber sole - Added grip & durability
- Composite Midsole - Protecting your feet from unexpected hazards
- Water repellent leather
- Ergonomically shaped heel & toe area
- Fur lined footbed increases comfort and warmth
- Padded tongue for extra comfort
- Extra Long Laces
- Highest slip rating available
- Tested against the cold.
Ratings & Reviews
Another top boot by Flexitog
by Mark -
This is a great boot for freezer picking staff. You and your staff will be happy with this boot.
I have had feedback from my team that these boots are excellent
A big thumbs up
We have recently done some trials on these boots and they went down very well as they are very warm and flexible. A big thumbs up!