The Polarsnug PS420 is a high quality lace-up, warm, fur-lined freezer boot that provides ultimate comfort and durability in order to support the wearer in their daily activities.
These safety boots are manufactured to the highest standards, the steel toe cap work boots offer ultimate protection to those who work in freezers and coldstores.
Polarsnug PS420 Benefits
- Extra padded shank - Gives protection to the lower leg and prevents rubbing or sore areas
- Fur & Foam lined - Complete coverage of lining designed to keep in the warmth around the whole foot
- Anti Scuff toe cap - Protection against wear giving extended product life
- Dual Density PU Sole - Slip resistant, lightweight and flexible sole ensures great comfort & safety
- EU Compliant
- Ergonomically shaped heel & toe area
- Tested against the cold
- Long laces
- Padded tongue
- Outer Leather - water resistant
- 200J Steel Toe Cap
Ratings & Reviews
Very uncomfortable no good if you work a 12 hour shift or do a lot of walking but on the upside they are warm.
A super warm boot
by Flowerman -
This boot is very comfortable - a great boot for those who work on a market stall or static a lot of time. The fit is similar to that of a snowboard boot. Very warm, warmer with a thermal sock on and zero slip. I would recommend a Flexitog ankle supported boot for pickers or a trade that involves a lot of walking.