ACTIVE CHILL JACKET
Active Chill Jacket
The ActiveChill Jacket - Tested to EN 14058:2017, this jacket is designed for working in temperatures between 5° to -5°C. Featuring the popular FlexEasy stretch technology inside and out, and lightweight durable fabrics making it a true FlexiTog product - warm and comfortable! This jacket has been developed alongside some of the largest cold storage companies in Europe, and has taken over 18 months to do so. As part of the development, detailed tests for longevity, warmth and breathability show that the Active chill Jacket certainly enhances the users ability to thermoregulate, meaning the ability to keep at a comfortable temperature even when the outside temperature is very different. One particular test shows after 90 minutes the temperature inside the jacket only changed from 22.34°C to 22.05°C. The breathable insulation and the choice of materials used are designed to transport moisture away from the body whilst retaining warmth for maximum comfort. The FlexEasy feature on the arms and shoulders also provides maximum flexibility whilst bending and stretching.
This garment uses Clo Insulation an specialist materials so that it can withstand 30 washes without losing it’s thermal performance. Find more about Defence Technology here.
Benefits of our Active Chill Jacket
- Manufactured in Europe
- Certified to EN14058
- FlexEasy - g4-way stretch fabric panel on the inside and out, joining the sleeve and the body, designed to offer greater flexibility and easy movement of arms.
- Clo Insulation -Clo Insulation provides great comfort & warmth whilst being extremely lightweight and non-bulky
- Multiple Pockets - Pockets on the sleeve, chest, internal zipped and Velcro pockets and four large pockets on the front.
- High fleeced collar - Providing more comfort than a standard collar. This also enables the wearer more freedom of movement for their head, in turn reducing stress and fatigue.
- Voice pick pocket & loops inside the jacket provide a solution that is up-to-date with the latest voice pick systems. The aperture on the collar also provides an opening for the headset that wont let cold air in.
- Lightweight material - Lightweight material on the back of the jacket helps reduce fatigue for the user, at the same time as aiding breathability