COVID-19 Information & Updates
We are taking strict hygiene measures!
- We’ve implemented a daily cleaning and wipe down to maintain hygiene levels and prevent contamination
- All staff are currently well but we will strictly follow current guidance from government in case of illness
- Minimum staff are working in the office with the main workforce working from home where possible – please note this does not change how you should contact us
- We are no longer able to visit customers for the foreseeable future, however, we will be setting up video conferences instead – please contact us to enquire
We are operating as usual
- We have designated pick-up zones for carriers to try and avoid direct contact with couriers where possible.
- Orders and deliveries will still be dispatched as per normal – any changes to this we will notify our customers and display any updated information on the website
We are confident we will be able to supply you for the foreseeable future, but prepare wisely
- We currently hold a good level of stock for 95% of our products
- If we anticipate any shortages in the coming months we will aim to source alternative options, however, we have protocols in place with our suppliers so this should be avoided
- Special orders – these have an eight week lead time which may be extended in the current situation
- Forward orders – we are still accepting forward orders and will advise if there are any extended delivery dates due to demand
- We recommend our customers create small buffer stocks to see them through the months ahead
Should you have any questions or require further information please call on 01692 400 300 or email customer services email@example.com
We are continually monitoring the situation and government guidelines and will update our customers as and when aspects change.