ENDURANCE ACTIVE TROUSER X28T
The Endurance Active Trousers...
The Endurance Active Trouser is lightweight, breathable and very comfortable - everything you need for a high activity role when working in a freezer!
The Endurance fabric on the lower leg brings a very durable trouser to the cold store market, and the low waist level avoids having too many layers of insulation beneath your jacket which is perfect for high activity job roles.
This garment uses Clo Insulation an specialist materials so that it can withstand 30 washes without losing it’s thermal performance. Find more about Defence Technology here.
Benefits of the Endurance ActiveTrouser
- Manufactured in Europe
- Certified to EN342 2017 standards, with class 1 breathability.
- Teknica - Advanced Lightweight Insulation from Clo - Insulation
- Seam protection - Protecting areas of high wear is essential so we have covered the outside seam with Hi-Viz fabric for extra protection
- Endurance Fabric - New innovative fabric designed for maximum strength and increased wear & tear for maximum toughness
- Adjustable leg length - With our new unique feature, you can now adjust to your desired leg length.
- Knee Pad pockets used in combination with our XK1 Knee Pads
- High fleeced collar - provides great comfort and protection from the cold
Ratings & Reviews
I find the trousers comfortable as the lower waist fits nicely under my jacket and they seem lighter than my old ones.