ICE DIAMOND 503
Ice Diamond 503 Workwear Boot Details
The Ice Diamond Coldstore Boot is proving to be the warmest, lightest and most versatile freezer footwear on the market. The leather upper and specially formulated PU sole of these unique work boots, ensures great strength and durability, while adding support to the ankle and foot. Created after years of research to bring you this unique patent-designed, durable work boot.
Ice Diamond 503 Workwear Boot Main Benefits
- Leather upper - Greater Strength and Durability on high wear areas
- Removable liner - While on break the operator can change their liners and have a dry pair for the next shift
- 200J Steel Toecap - Steel design provides 200J impact protection
- Felt insole - No cold transfer through the sole and the felt moulds to the shape of the foot for increased wearer comfort
- Specially formulated PU - DoesnË†t freeze up in cold conditions, so less cracking and better grip
- Easy on & off boots
- SRB Slip rated
- CI tested - tested against the cold
- Manufactured in India
Ratings & Reviews
Fantasic freezer boot for forklift drivers
by Mark -
This is a great boot for forklift drivers in the freezer. Its a long lasting boot outer that has a replaceable liner.
Wear this in the freezer - the removable liner is a great invention. i can just change every shift and have a dry pair of boots!
Dont need to worry about getting cold feet wearing these :)
by Kristian -
Got these because I work in ambient temperatures and I have Raynauds. Very comfortable, feet stay dry, pretty waterproof too and although they initially looked very chunky they're no bigger than my size 12 walking boots - so fine for driving to work. Easy to dry by taking out the booties and thick insoles, much easier than normal boots. I wear them for at least 8 hours a day and easily tackled the Beast of 2018 together with multiple long john layers etc. If you're very active thought, wear cheap socks on top of any decent ones to stop them going through at the heel (boots don't flex in the sole much, but fine for working - so there's a little movement but still very comfortable).