The Polarsnug PS420 is a high quality lace-up, warm, fur-lined freezer boot that provides ultimate comfort and durability in order to support the wearer in their daily activities.
Packed with all the features that you would expect from a market-leading safety boot, and manufactured to the highest standards, these steel toe cap work boots offer the ultimate protection to those who work in freezers and coldstores.
Polarsnug PS420 Benefits
- Extra padded shank - Gives protection to the lower leg and prevents rubbing or sore areas
- Fur & Foam lined - Complete coverage of lining & dual layering designed to keep in the warmth around the whole foot
- Anti Scuff toe cap - Protection against wear giving extended product life
- Dual Density PU Sole - Slip resistant, lightweight and flexible sole ensures great comfort & safety
- EU Compliant
- Ergonomically shaped heel & toe area
- Tested against the cold
- Long laces
- Padded tongue
- Outer Leather - water resistant
- 200J Steel Toe Cap
Ratings & Reviews
Not good enough to extreme cold circumstances
Hello, My company has provided me with this boots and the same brand thermal socks. I work in cold industry. Driving reach truck in -25 celsius and because I don't move my feet just get cold very quickly. I can not stay in this extreme temperature more than 30 minutes. We have of course warm up breaks but those are not enough to warm up my feet and the boots. The steel toe cap just sucks the cold easily and doesn't let it go. I am sorry but I can not recommend this boots. I have to look for something better.
<br>FlexiTog Customer Service Reply: Hello, Many thanks for your review of this product. We really appreciate your feedback and understand the issues you are having. We wouldn’t recommend the Polar Snug Collection for Reach Truck operations, because of the design being based on an active operation. However, we would recommend the Ice Diamond Range (ID501 or ID503). These are designed to incorporate a removable thermal liner, also being a wider sole design allows for increased warm air circulation and for your feet to move, therefore keeping you warmer. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and trial.